Wednesday 27 January 2016

Current Fave | The Body Shop's Skin Reviver


What a little diamond.
  This is one of those products that's been buried in my makeup drawer for a while.  I've recently rediscovered it and totally fallen in love with it again!

Lo and behold.... the Body Shop's Vitamin C Skin Reviver!


I've been suffering with quite dry and generally dull skin lately, probably due to the sudden coldness!  Even though I have oily skin, I feel like this skin reviver brings back the radiance that I've lost throughout these winter months (which is exactly what the name would suggest).  I also have a pretty bad cold right now, and this is definitely a life saver when I'm not feeling well.  I can almost feel the vitamin c bursting through my face lol.

I wouldn't necessarily use this every day as a makeup primer as it does contain some oils, but I do sometimes if I feel like my skin needs that extra boost, and I want a more dewy look.  I often use it alone and it makes my skin look much brighter on my makeup-free days! I generally apply this after my shine control moisturiser.

I totally love the consistency of this. It's super smooth and silky, and it also has a very fresh orange/citrus scent that isn't too overpowering. It also has little light reflecting particles in it, but they're not visible at all.  Nobody wants a glittery face!


It's not the cheapest at £16, but you really don't need to use a lot of product. I've had this bottle about a year now!

I'm so glad I've rediscovered this beauty. It's basically a burst of summer in a little bottle.  We could all do with a bit of that right now.

Click here to check it out.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment