Sunday 13 March 2016

Worn & Worn | My Latest Go-To Piece


I have been obsessed with this top lately.  I bought it in January from ASOS, and I literally haven't stopped wearing it.  


I love the fact that it can be so easily dressed up, and dressed down for any occasion.  Black is THE staple colour in my wardrobe, and this top just goes with everything.  I've worn it on a few casual nights out with jeans and some lace-up sandals. It also looks amazing paired with heeled ankle boots and an oversized coat (as seen below).

Maxi Coat: ASOS
Bag: Vivienne Westwood

This was the outfit I wore on Thursday night.  My cousin had two tickets to a fashion show featuring hair by Balmain, for a great charity called The Back Up Trust, supporting people with spinal cord injuries.  The event took place at Kensington Roof Gardens which is stunning.  I'd love to go back there for drinks in the summer!

I wanted to look put together but not overdressed.  This top does just that - it's so versatile.  I had to get ready for this event last minute, and this was the perfect option.  The choker/neck cut-out style is so on trend at the moment, featured on Topshop, ASOS, Missguided and so on in all forms - blouses, bodysuits and dresses too.

I find this particular style so flattering for my shape as well.  I quite like my chest/collar bone area, so this statement feature helps to really bring attention to that. Basically, I just can't get enough! Haha.

Below are some pieces I am totally obsessing over:


High Neck Plunge Slinky Maxi Dress - £15 from Boohoo


Tab Neck Plunge Bodysuit in Peach - £18 from Missguided


Plunge V-Neck Jumpsuit - £59 from Topshop

 Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment