Tuesday 15 December 2015

Get the Look: Sweaters & Thigh Highs


Despite her rocky relationship with baby daddy Scott Disick, Kourtney Kardashian has been killing it lately! I am living for this oversized sweater & boots thing she's got going on. With pins like hers, she makes such simple pieces look incredible. 


A plain sweater dress (or even your boyfriend's oversized sweatshirt), looks amazing when paired with some thigh high suede boots. It's such a basic outfit that can be thrown on when you want to look casual enough, but still put together. I'm amazed at how Kourtney can look so stylish while out shopping with her kids! There are no fancy accessories involved here - just some oversized sunglasses and a cute cross body bag. It just defines EFFORTLESS!




I recreated a similar high-end look on Polyvore, featuring the exact Yeezy sweater and Carvela boots as pictured. I do quite like the Adidas men's collection Yeezy put together, and I love it even more when women can pull it off! Who needs trousers?! Lol
 
I also recreated a similar look for less, featuring a sweater dress from Beautiful Halo (at £17, this is such a bargain!) Thigh high boots are also everywhere right now, from ASOS to Missguided, flat soled to high heeled - you name it! I am totally loving the muted green/grey boots from MakeMeChic. You can also find endless dupes for the Carvela Sammy boots at really affordable prices.

You can check out all of the pieces included in this set here. Also, don't forget to take a look at my other sets on Polyvore (and do follow me if you wish!) 

http://hannahbeedle.polyvore.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment