Thursday 11 August 2016

Lace-up Love - Outfit Collab


Hey guys. I haven't done an outfit post in forever! I've attempted to post some on a few occasions, but never felt confident enough to actually publish them. But I decided it was time to put those insecurities aside!

I've teamed up with one of my best friends and fellow blogger, Rosanna, to do a little summer-inspired fashion post, featuring some of our favourite trends at the moment.

 

CASUAL SUMMER VIBES


I am obsessed with off the shoulder dresses and tops this summer. I bagged this little green off the shoulder dress from Boohoo when I was on the hunt for holiday clothes. It looks super cute when styled with a black belt, velvet choker and my lace-up block heels. This would also look fab dressed down with some trainers.

Rosanna styled this lovely cream maxi kaftan, almost wearing it as a top which really dresses up the outfit, and I love the black bralet that peeps through underneath. The side-split green skirt looks gorgeous as well, as it really compliments the splits in the kaftan and allows those lovely tie-up sandals to show through.
 


Ro switched up my outfit a little, by swapping the choker with this statement coin necklace from @xbeatrce on Instagram. This really adds something extra to the outfit.

Kaftan - Asos
Green Maxi Skirt - Topshop
Lace-up Sandals - Zara
Sunglasses - Celine

Green Bardot Dress - Boohoo
Belt - Asos
Necklace - xbeatrce
Lace-up Heels - Public Desire
Sunglasses - Celine



SUMMER NIGHTS


These outfits are totally summer night appropriate. Culotte jumpsuits are bang on trend at the moment, and I love how Rosanna styled hers with the black choker, black lace-ups and the peep of the bandeau. 

 The necklace I'm wearing here is also from xbeatrce. Ro paired this with the cold shoulder top, and it fits so perfectly in the v-neck space! I'm also obsessed with cold shoulder tops right now. I tend to like my shoulders and decolletage, so I find this style very flattering on my figure. Although I'm wearing a fairly dark outfit, the blue top does add a pop of colour & the necklace definitely ties it all together.


Culotte Jumpsuit - Missguided
Lace-up Heels - Simmi

Cold Shoulder Top - Asos
Black Skinny  Jeans - Asos
Necklace - xbeatrce
Lace-up Heels - Public Desire

Make sure to go and check out Rosanna's fashion blog! www.StyledByBetaRose.blogspot.co.uk


SOCIAL MEDIA

Instagram: hannahbeedle / xbetarose

Twitter: hannahbeedle / xrosanna_

Hannah x










No comments:

Post a Comment