Sunday 22 November 2015

OOTD | Zara Longline Bomber


For a month or two I've been wanting a longline bomber jacket. I already have a few shorter ones, in black and khaki, which I wear constantly. However, it was time for something new!


In October, I took a trip to Shoreditch with my friend to have a wander down Brick Lane and look around all the lovely vintage shops! Despite working nearby, I'd never really ventured out into the area. There are fashionistas everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE. It was amazing. I didn't even buy anything - I just spent the entire day admiring other people's outfits, men and women. 

 During my day out,  I saw quite a few guys wearing these longline style bomber jackets, and I was already browsing online for one on the train home (as a dude who looked like The Weeknd stood right in front of me, wearing a gorgeous black one himself).

Previously, I'd only really seen one or two pictures of longline bomber jackets, worn by the likes of Kanye West and Kylie Jenner.


I couldn't find one that really caught my eye, until I looked on the Zara men's section, and found this beauty for £59.99 (available here). From now on, I may just have to fill my wardrobe with men's clothes. The designers are doing it right, and I think men's clothes look great on women anyway.


I took a trip to my cousin's house yesterday for her birthday, so I paired a plain black tee and skinnies together, with some slingback heels from Primark. This is the kind of jacket that will put a stamp on any outfit, and looks amazing with basic pieces. I could have dressed this up more with some strappy heels, or dressed it down easily with some trainers. Khaki is one of my favourite colours, particularly for autumn/winter, and I'm in love with the silver hardware on the jacket.



(This is my first photographed outfit post, so clearly I was having way too much fun doing this lol)


Outfit details:

Black Zip Clutch - New Look
Sunglasses - Celine

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment